In today’s rapidly evolving educational landscape, teachers must equip themselves with the knowledge and skills necessary to excel in the 21st century classroom. This training course is designed to empower educators with the digital skills and pedagogical insights needed to thrive in the digital age. The teachers are facilitators of the learning. The focus of a 21st century teacher is on student by developing higher order thinking skills, effective communication, collaboration, and other skills that they need in the 21st century. The teachers must develop new teaching strategies that are radically different.
Lesson 1: Understanding 21st Century Education
– Introduction to 21st century education principles and its significance.
– Exploration of the digital age’s impact on teaching and learning.
– Discussion on the changing roles of teachers and students in modern classrooms.
Lesson 2: Digital Tools and Resources
– Overview of essential digital tools and resources for teaching.
– Hands-on training in using educational technology for lesson planning and delivery.
– Tips on selecting the right digital tools for different learning objectives.
Lesson 3: Digital Literacy and Cybersecurity
– Building digital literacy skills for teachers and students.
– Strategies to promote online safety and cybersecurity in the classroom.
– Addressing challenges related to digital distractions and online privacy.
Lesson 4: Blended Learning and Online Pedagogy
– Exploring the concept of blended learning.
– Best practices for designing engaging online and offline learning experiences.
– Assessment strategies for measuring student progress in digital environments.
Lesson 5: Personalized Learning and Future Trends
– Implementing personalized learning approaches using technology.
– Discussion on emerging trends in education, such as AI and virtual reality.
– Preparing teachers to adapt to the evolving educational landscape.
- learn how to have more inclusive school syllabus
- learn new teaching methods to be implemented in class
- introducing interdisciplinary activities and a multicultural approach
- learn to critically analyze and possibly improve the traditional school syllabus and materials
- introduction to useful tech tools to be implemented in the classroom to make lessons more dynamic and interesting
Learnign programme and tasks:
- watch inspirational videos / breakdown the important highlight and discuss in class
- share your schooling method and system with the other participants
- analyze school books texts and images to understand what kind of message they can vehicle to pupils
- hands on trials of different tech tools with computer
- exercise in practice to apply the theory
Course location: Infol – Innovation Training Orientation and Employment
Number of days of training: 5/6/7/10
Lesson time: 4 hours
Language of instruction: English,French, Turkish, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish,Bulgarian, Romanian.
- Starting on 23.10.2023 – Ending on 27.10.2023
- Starting on 20.11.2023 – Ending on 24.11.2023
- Starting on 04.12.2023 – Ending on 08.12.2023
- Starting on 22.01.2024 – Ending on 26.01.2024
- Starting on 19.02.2024 – Ending on 24.02.2024
- Starting on 18.03.2024 – Ending on 22.03.2024
- Starting on 15.04.2024 – Ending on 19.04.2024
- Starting on 06.05.2024 – Ending on 10.05.2024