The best way to address bullying is to stop it before it starts. There are a number of things school staff can do to make schools safer and prevent bullying. Teachers may be able to build upon them or integrate bullying prevention strategies. This teacher training course aims to support school staffs to prevent and stop the bullying at school, creating a more peaceful atmosphere to enhance a more prosperous learning and teaching process.
Objectives and learning outputs
This course gives strategies and teaching methods to teachers and administrators to prevent bullying in school through:
- Create strategies on how to deal with and eliminate violent or aggressive behaviour
- development of empathy in classroom
- analyse bullying, aggressive behaviour and violence, both physical and verbal.
- solve and reduce stress levels and develop the necessary abilities to manage emotions
- Educate Students and School Staff
The educational programme will be re-organised accordingly to the professional needs of our partners. All courses proposed will pass through an accurate assesment of needs, goals and learning outputs. This process will be enhanced before every partnership request as the daily schedule.
Course location: Infol – Innovation Training Orientation and Employment
Site: Rome, Athens
Number of days of training: 5/6/7/10
Lesson time: 4 hours
Language of instruction: English , French, Turkish, Italian, Spanish,Bulgarian, Romanian.
Participation fee:send mail to [email protected]
The course will combine theory input and discussion with analysis of practical incidents with the purpose of finding out different possible solutions. The methodology used is mainly content-based language instruction (communication through specific content).Text discussion, oral presentation and discussion, role-playing, self- and meta-reflection, debating and group interaction will be the strategies more frequently used.
- Active methodologies
- Role playing
- New technologies
- Visits/workshops in educational institutions as schools, universities, educational centers, and companies
- Europass Mobility
- Certificate of Attendance