This course aims to help teachers understand importance of STEM education and improve their lessons with innovative approaches. The training course will focus on enriching STEM curriculum through innovative activities for students, available learning and teaching resources as well as enriching educator’s skills on engaging and motivating their students. This course is a kind of teacher training course which aims to support school staff with a new and innovative approach to teach.
Objectives and learning outputs
- Modernisation of your teaching style
- Developing a school policy plan on coding and robotics in an effective and innovative way
- Writing your learning objectives
- Planning how you will teach coding to the students
- Finding out the ways to encourage the students to code nad create their own robots in the scope of blended learning
- Covering the different types of activities a teacher can use to modify his/her teaching skills
- Understanding the importance of group dynamic and being creative and innovative
- Improving your own teaching methods in relation to technology
- Managing and integrating ICT in your lessons
- Developing your ICT skills and make use of various Web 2.0 Technology tools and programmes. You will be given the opportunity to try out and have practice and get feedback all the programmes introduced to you.
- Adapting the new and innovative tools and methods to your teaching & learning situations & contexts
- Focusing on effective teaching strategies that encourage the active involvement of all students in productive educational·environment
- Tips for how to develop strategies to improve the educational quality of the school on the basis of technological applications in education
The educational programme will be re-organised accordingly to the professional needs of our partners. All courses proposed will pass through an accurate assesment of needs, goals and learning outputs. This process will be enhanced before every partnership request as the daily schedule.
Course location: Infol – Innovation Training Orientation and Employment
Site: Rome, Athens
Number of days of training: 5/6/7/10
Lesson time: 4 hours
Language of instruction: English , French, Turkish, Italian, Spanish,Bulgarian, Romanian.
Participation fee:send mail to [email protected]
The course will combine theory input and discussion with analysis of practical incidents with the purpose of finding out different possible solutions. The methodology used is mainly content-based language instruction (communication through specific content).Text discussion, oral presentation and discussion, role-playing, self- and meta-reflection, debating and group interaction will be the strategies more frequently used.
- Active methodologies
- Role playing
- New technologies
- Visits/workshops in educational institutions as schools, universities, educational centers, and companies
- Europass Mobility
- Certificate of Attendance