This course is designed to empower educators with a deep understanding of various digital tools and technologies that can enhance their teaching methods and improve the learning experiences of students. Participants will explore practical applications, tools, and strategies for integrating technology into the classroom effectively.
By the end of this course, educators will have the knowledge and practical skills to effectively leverage digital tools and technologies to enhance their teaching practices and create dynamic learning experiences for their students.
- Familiarize teachers with essential digital tools for education.
- Enhance their ability to create engaging multimedia content.
- Improve communication and collaboration in a digital learning environment.
- Develop effective assessment and feedback strategies using technology.
- Explore innovative educational technologies and their potential impact on teaching and learning
Benefits of using ICT in education:
- E-learning or Online Learning
- ICT brings inclusion
- ICT use encourages collaboration
- ICT use motivates learning
- ICT in education improves engagement and knowledge retention
- ICT enhances subject learning
Introduction to Digital Tools for Teaching (4 hours) – Understanding the role of digital tools in modern education. – Overview of essential digital tools for educators. – Selecting the right tools for specific teaching goals. – Hands-on exploration of basic digital tools.
Creating Engaging Multimedia Content (4 hours) – Developing multimedia-rich presentations and lessons. – Using video and audio resources in teaching. – Interactive content creation with multimedia tools. – Practical exercise: Create a multimedia lesson.
Digital Collaboration and Communication (4 hours) – Leveraging online collaboration tools for student engagement. – Effective use of virtual classrooms and web conferencing. – Enhancing communication between students and teachers. – Collaborative project: Setting up a virtual classroom.
Assessment and Feedback with Technology (4 hours) – Utilizing digital tools for assessments and quizzes. – Providing timely and meaningful feedback online. – Data-driven decision-making in education. – Practical exercise: Design an online quiz.
Beyond the Basics – Innovative Educational Technologies (4 hours) – Exploring emerging technologies in education. – Gamification, augmented reality, and virtual reality
Thanks to this course the participants will:
- Get an overview of the most important new technologies and of the growing trend of integrating ICT into education;
- Get to know the best apps, web platforms and ICT solution for teachers and education staff;
- Learn how to create engaging and interactive multimedia content and presentations;
- Learn how to digitally assess students’ knowledge and understanding in real-time;
- Learn the basic concepts of distance learning, e-learning and flipped classroom;
- Learn how to create a website or a blog;
- Learn how to use ICT tools to make education more engaging, motivating and innovative;
- Get a new perspective on ICT tools and learn new ways and best practices to integrate ICT into teaching and training;
- Exchange best practices and share experiences with participants and staff coming throughout Europe;
- Make contacts with individuals and organizations working in the education field in Europe through everyday cooperation and networking activities.
The educational programme will be re-organised accordingly to the professional needs of our partners. All courses proposed will pass through an accurate assesment of needs, goals and learning outputs. This process will be enhanced before every partnership request as the daily schedule.
- Educational communication
- Practical work: creating an interactive presentation with open source
- Introduction to web design
- Empowering the students to use blogs to create portfolios and record learning outcomes
- ICT tools for a more effective and engaging classroom management
- How to effortlessly switch to non-traditional teaching and interact with your students
- Practical work: assessing the knowledge and understanding of the students in real-time
- Practical work: creating and running a digital learning group game
- Practical work: digitally recapping a concept
- Introduction to e-learning, blended learning and flipped classroom
- Practical work: creating an e-learning classroom page
- Practical work: creating and administering a quiz and an assignment
- Practical work: awarding a learning badge and entering a grade
- Practical work: communicating with students and parents
- How to create a lesson around a video
- Practical work: adding questions and discussion prompts to a video
- Additional ICT tools, apps and web solutions that can be used in teaching and education
- Tailored practice based on the participants learning needs and expectations
Course location: Infol – Innovation Training Orientation and Employment
Site: Rome, Athens
Number of days of training: 5/6/7/10
Lesson time: 4 hours
Language of instruction: English , French, Turkish, Italian, Spanish,Bulgarian, Romanian.
Participation fee:send mail to [email protected]
The course will combine theory input and discussion with analysis of practical incidents with the purpose of finding out different possible solutions. The methodology used is mainly content-based language instruction (communication through specific content).Text discussion, oral presentation and discussion, role-playing, self- and meta-reflection, debating and group interaction will be the strategies more frequently used.
- Active methodologies
- Role playing
- New technologies
- Visits/workshops in educational institutions as schools, universities, educational centers, and companies
- Europass Mobility
- Certificate of Attendance
- Starting on 02.10.2023 – Ending on 06.10.2023
- Starting on 20.11.2023 – Ending on 24.11.2023
- Starting on 04.12.2023 – Ending on 08.12.2023
- Starting on 22.01.2024 – Ending on 26.01.2024
- Starting on 12.02.2024 – Ending on 16.02.2024
- Starting on 25.03.2024 – Ending on 29.03.2024
- Starting on 15.04.2024 – Ending on 19.04.2024
- Starting on 06.05.2024 – Ending on 10.05.2024
- Starting on 27.05.2024 – Ending on 31.05.2024
- Starting on 17.06.2024 – Ending on 21.06.2024
- Starting on 12.02.2024 – Ending on 16.02.2024