The stage has the duration of two/three weeks and examines in depth, theoretical and practical aspects of web designer.
It is not only an introduction to the design, creation, and maintenance of web pages and websites. Participating to this internship in Rome will allow to acquire a professional approach to this world and improve web communication skills according to the artistic field as well as printing, visual design and web design. This educational program includes practical and experiential type with classroom activities, practical work, laboratory and job shadowing.
- Students will gain the skills and project-based experience needed for entry into web design and development careers.
- Students will be able to use a variety of strategies and tools to create websites.
- Students will develop awareness and appreciation of the many ways that people access the web, and will be able to create standards-based websites that can be accessed by the full spectrum of web access technologies.
The educational programme will be re-organised accordingly to the professional needs of our partners. All courses proposed will pass through an accurate assesment of needs, goals and learning outputs. This process will be enhanced before every partnership request as the daily schedule.
Course location: Infol – Innovation Training Orientation and Employment
Site: Rome, Athens
Number of days of training: 2/3 Weeks
Lesson time: 6/8 hours
Language of instruction: English , French, Turkish, Italian, Spanish,Bulgarian, Romanian.
Internship in Company inclused
Participation fee: send mail to [email protected]
The course will combine theory input and discussion with analysis of practical incidents with the purpose of finding out different possible solutions. The methodology used is mainly content-based language instruction (communication through specific content).Text discussion, oral presentation and discussion, role-playing, self- and meta-reflection, debating and group interaction will be the strategies more frequently used.
- Active methodologies
- Role playing
- New technologies
- Visits/workshops in educational institutions as schools, universities, educational centers, and companies
- Europass Mobility
- Certificate of Attendance