This structured course aims to improve participants’ practical skills in the design, management and funding of European projects from shaping the idea, to identify the right European programme, to design a good project to get the funds.
The general goal of this course is to improve the quality and the accessibility of learning opportunities through projects empowering and training education of staff.
Thanks to this project the participants will:
• Acquire knowledge and practical information about EU policies and funding opportunities 2014-2020, notably Erasmus+, through specific and project-oriented learning sessions;
• Improve their practical skills related to the management of the ideation and application process through cooperative compilation of application forms and the analysis of successful projects;
• Learn and get guidance on the preparation and management of the financial, budgeting and contractual aspects through concrete examples and direct evidences;
• Learn best practices related the planning and implementation of the preparatory, visibility, dissemination and follow-up phases through concrete case studies and successful projects;
This course is open to: teachers, trainers, headmasters, school and education managers, educational counsellors, project coordinators, mobility coordinators, other school staff, other adult education staff, other higher education staff, other non-governmental organization staff.
At the end of the course participants will have the skills to work as an expert in European design . Participants will have a deep understanding of the institutional context of social reference , with particular attention to integrated development policies , to those of sustainable development and governance . Participants will be able to build partnerships and to promote participatory planning of all the actors involved in the activities .
Specifically , participants will be able to: acquire skills in recognizing and select the mode of access to programs and sources of EU funding ; know the opportunities and funding programs and reference material , to facilitate the construction of the international network and local develop skills in the preparation of the project using the tools and techniques of project design , technical design, acquire knowledge and practical information about EU policies and funding opportunities 2014-2020 (especially Erasmus+) through specific and project-oriented learning sessions; Improve practical skills related to the management of the ideation and application process (including how to interpret correctly a call for proposal, how to design and develop effective project ideas, how to fill in the Application Form) through cooperative compilation of application forms and the analysis of successful projects.
The educational programme will be re-organised accordingly to the professional needs of our partners. All courses proposed will pass through an accurate assesment of needs, goals and learning outputs. This process will be enhanced before every partnership request as the daily schedule.
Course location: Infol – Innovation Training Orientation and Employment
Site: Rome, Athens
Number of days of training: 5/6/7/10
Lesson time: 4 hours
Language of instruction: English , French, Turkish, Italian, Spanish,Bulgarian, Romanian.
Participation fee:send mail to [email protected]
The course will combine theory input and discussion with analysis of practical incidents with the purpose of finding out different possible solutions. The methodology used is mainly content-based language instruction (communication through specific content).Text discussion, oral presentation and discussion, role-playing, self- and meta-reflection, debating and group interaction will be the strategies more frequently used.
- Active methodologies
- Role playing
- New technologies
- Visits/workshops in educational institutions as schools, universities, educational centers, and companies
- Europass Mobility
- Certificate of Attendance